Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sohni meri Sohni Sohni (Sohni my dear Sohni)

Sohni meri sohni sohni
Aur koi nahi honi sohni
Rab se jyada tera naam leta hun
Rab muze maf kare
Mera insaaf kare


Sohni my dear Sohni
There can be no other Sohni (for me)
More than God I take your name
May God forgive me
May he do justice (to me)


Deep pangs of selfless love, as sparkled in this old song from "Sohni Mahiwal", touched my heart. Where is this love, why so much hate and killing in the world today.



We get only a few years to live, why not spend it with your Sohni or Mahiwal. What is this fight for money, religion, fame, ego, position.



Long back I said so, and still say so. If I make you smile in a day, then my God lives in your heart. That's my God, my religion. After that, Rab muze maf kare, mera insaaf kare.

No comments: